Saturday, January 12, 2013

AVOIDING TEMPTATION

It's Saturday, and I'm avoiding TEMPTATION.  


not this type of Temptation, LOL


No, this isn't about romantic temptation, like on another blog I used to write about a fictional character.  However, this kind of temptation would have been tough.  It was an all you can eat beer and wings party.  I'm staying home, and drinking a Melaleuca Attain GC Control shake (Creamy Chocolate Fusion).  I'll get my chocolate fix that way.



Am I sad that I am going to miss it?  Sure.  However, I know that I'm not ready to go out there and face the party without getting caught up in the fun.  Imagine me asking if the had any salad.  Imagine me drinking water and salad while everyone else eats wings and drinks beer.  This is a self-preservation move.  I'm not ready yet.

Maybe after a couple of weeks, I can attend one of these events and will be able to be good.  Maybe I will be able take a "day off", and then go right back to being good the next day.  Right now, less than a week into it, I know that this is not the right time.   I am doing well, and I want it to stay that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment