Friday, January 18, 2013

I'VE BEEN BRAINWASHED

"I will not eat peanut m&ms!"

I think that I have successfully brainwashed myself.  Case in point...I went grocery shopping yesterday and skipped over all the yummy things that usually tempt me.  I did make sure that I ate something before I went there, which is important.  You don't want to go grocery shopping if you are hungry.  By the time you reach the counter with the delicious candy selection in the aisle right behind you, you would be doomed.

I got chicken breasts, carrots, potatoes, fruit, and all good things.  I plan on making something in the crock pot for dinner, and have not figured it out yet.  I'm assuming that it will have chicken, carrots and potatoes...LOL

By the way, the movie (Les Miserables) was great.  Hugh was outstanding, which is what I expected.  As for the diet I bought a medium kettle corn (not exactly diet friendly, but I did skip the box of peanut m&ms).  I bought a bottle of water, which I half finished, dropped, and then heard it roll underneath the seats down the slope to who knows where.  Needless to say, I did not crawl on the floor during or after the movie retrieve it.  God knows what was on that floor.


Picture and quote courtesy of SparkPeople.com

No comments:

Post a Comment