Monday, January 14, 2013

SO FAR, SO GOOD

Okay, here are the results of the week one bathing suit weigh in...

I'm down 6 lbs.  Yay!  

Now, I know that the first week, if you are dedicated, is always good.  I've had plenty of first weeks in my lifetime.  To tell you the truth, it is the second week that is the hardest because you have the joy of the first week and you want to celebrate.  For me, getting past 20 lbs is even harder.  So, yes, I am happy and proud of myself, but I also know that this is only the beginning.  I'm still on the first twenty.

One thing that I have noticed, and it is no surprise, is that I'm always hungry.  When I was hungry before, I would just eat something, but not now.  I don't have enough good stuff in the house.  Gotta get some raw veggies.  Carrots, celery, etc.  I bought 2 baskets of strawberries last week and they lasted one hour.  The kids saw them and that was the end of that.  I did eat enough of them for that day, but there was nothing left for the next day.  One thing about my kids...they do love their fruit.  We still have apples, but they won't be here long.  Gotta get more supplies.

My goal for this week is to lose more than the usual 1 or 2 lbs in the second week.  Three would be good, as a matter of fact.  I'll put the goal at 3.  


I love me some Hugh
I'm probably going to the movies Wednesday to see Les Miserables.   I will plan out my day so that I can have popcorn, but no soda.  I will have to skip my usual peanut m&ms. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment