Monday, January 7, 2013

DAY ONE...READY, SET...

READY, SET....
I have finally begun, weighed myself this morning, etc.  I did not gain weight over vacation, surprisingly.   I have gotten rid of (or used) all the bad stuff in my refrigerator and pantry.  There are snacks for the kids, but I will not...I repeat...will not be tempted by them.

My plan is to eat less carbs, less sugar, less dairy and more protein, fruit, and veggies.  Beer and wine are only allowed on special occasions (It's the weekend!  does not count as a special occasion).  I will take my vitamins every day, drink more water and exercise.

All in all it was a very good day.  Eggs for breakfast, soup for lunch, and dinner was one serving of pasta with tomato sauce.  I had popcorn for snack later on.  I drank water, took my vitamins and walked for about 20 minutes.  Also did some cleaning at work.

Time for bed.  I made it through day one :)

found this one on facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment